Customer Service Representative
Your Impact at Thomson Reuters
The Customer Service Representative resolves issues utilizing complex information systems, displays excellent problem solving skills and shows high level of individual discretion to ensure customer satisfaction and Thomson Reuters Legal division's success.
- Provides timely, accurate and value-adding customer service to clients through voice and non-voice channels.
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining standards for quality and productivity for all transactions as determined by area audit processes, including but not limited to: Availability, Quality, and Adherence.
- Ensures each customer contact is handled in a manner consistent with the Thomson Reuters brand and values to maintain customer satisfaction and retention.
- Uses analysis along with policies and procedures to resolve customer issues.
- Assists with department projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as identified or assigned.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Customer service experience required, preferably in a call center environment.
- Professional attitude and strong service orientation.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- High motivation required with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced, service-driven environment.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills required.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office products.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top