Customer Implementation Specialist
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, the role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
Customer Implementation Specialist
• Customer Implementation Specialist plays a key role within the FPSI managing and driving customer site implementation tasks & projects. Key focus of the role is to maintain efficient communication with all internal and external participants during the order process to ensure timely delivery of implementation tasks & projects
• This role will report to CIS team leader
• Approve technical orders
• Manage product implementations centrally
• Provisioning hardware infrastructure as required
• Coordinate with systems engineers, field engineers, outsourced and comms partners during implementation
• Liaise with internal functions for service permissioning
• Single point of contact for customer communication during implementation tasks & projects
• Manage client site product migrations
• Own client site documentation and maintain technical contacts
• Consistent use of order management tools including TOM
• Positive closure/sign off of implementation tasks & projects
• Possess the ability to multi-task, prioritise and succeed in a mission critical environment
• Ability to work with virtual teams to successfully deliver implementation tasks & projects
• Understanding of project management principles
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with various internal and external stake holders
• Logical thinker/problem solver who is self motivated and a strong contributor within a team
• Proficient in English and designated languages of team / area supported
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related fields
• 3+ years work experience in open systems environments including networking technologies, different hardware platforms, and operating systems
• Experience of working in a customer facing environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top