CSM Retention Specialist- Value Segments
This position is responsible for retaining existing client relationships in order to achieve client and revenue retention targets within an assigned territory or team remotely (e.g. by phone or online). The ideal candidate will have a focus on getting results from customers and being able to collaborate across multiple business boundaries to succeed!
- Meets and exceeds targets of growing customer retention and overall territory value via telephone based account management.
- Reviews existing customer accounts, assessing needs, addressing concerns and presenting new products and/or services.
- Provides high quality account management and customer support to assigned accounts as defined by management.
- Communicates and coordinates retention activities with other groups as appropriate.
- Maintains a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts.
- Maintains knowledge of internal business systems to efficiently gather and research customer information, provide accurate pricing and discount information.
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining established Inbound and Outbound calling metrics.
- Accurately reports retention activities on all required reports as requested by management in a timely fashion.
- Participates in product and skills training programs.
- 1-3 Years of Customer Service Experience
- Previous Sales or Retention Experience a plus.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Highly motivated with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a dynamic, service-driven environment.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
- Your proven insight of expansive customer base, products, systems and processes end-to-end.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- Professional attitude and strong service orientation.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top