Credit Mgmt Quality Analyst
DETAILS OF MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Monitors and evaluates enterprise recorded phone interactions with Accounts Receivable customers.
- Performs quality auditing activities to validate collections business process.
- Analyzes quality findings as it relates to business process information (collections process, customer experience, training) to identify key issues, trends and potential root causes that point to improvement opportunities.
- Analyzes call evaluations and recommends solutions for areas to improve the customer experience.
- Communicates and provides coaching to Reps and Mgmt on ways to improve the collections process, call quality, accuracy and productivity.
- Participates in regular calibration sessions with Credit Mgmt Leadership on quality results and improvement opportunities.
- Special projects pertaining to quality initiatives as they are assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred / not required
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Advance English proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of TR collection systems, processes and procedures
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources, ability to adapt to change
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work with time sensitive deadlines and multiple projects at once. Works autonomously with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); ability to communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top