- Cash collection on a defined book of business
- Work closely with clients, some of which are Fortune 500 Companies, and Thomson Reuters internal staff to resolve client disputes and follow through to satisfactory resolution which results in payment of invoices.
- Manage the decision process on disconnecting customers when payments cannot be negotiated.
- Manage complicated cash application issues.
- Monitor & analyze collection trends & identify debt issues at an early stage for resolution.
- Aid Regional Credit Managers in compilation of monthly credit control reporting.
- Recommend any changes in country credit control tiering & mapping to improve efficiency
- Ensure actions from monthly business unit debt provisioning meetings are followed-up
- Ensure accounting for bad debts & provisioning comply with accounting standards
- Build effective relations with CA & Business Unit management. Liaise with Finance to ensure thorough financial analyses of the viability of commercial propositions.
- Help regional implementation of Credit Control Global template & country adherence to it thereafter
- Suggest & implements improvements to current practice.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top