Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Cashcollection from corporate clients on a defined book of business
- Collectionactivities include investigating delinquent accounts, analyzes account
- Chairsconference calls/meetings with business stakeholders to discuss action plans ondelinquent debts
- Workclosely with clients, some of which are Fortune 500 Companies, and ThomsonReuters internal staff to resolve client disputes and follow through tosatisfactory resolution which results in payment of invoices
- Managethe decision process on disconnecting customers when payments cannot benegotiated
- Managecomplicated cash application issues
- Monitor& analyze collection trends & identify debt issues at an early stagefor resolution
- AidRegional Credit Managers in compilation of monthly credit control reporting
- Ensureactions from monthly business unit debt provisioning meetings are followed-up
- Ensureaccounting for bad debts & provisioning comply with accounting standards
- Buildeffective relations with EBO-OTC. Liaise with Finance to ensure thorough financial analyses of theviability of commercial propositions.
- Helpregional implementation of Credit Control Global strategy & countryadherence
- Diligentlyensure attention to detail in overall collections and communications topartners and stakeholders
- Drivecustomer satisfaction and financial results as they relate to DSO, Provisionand revenue
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Educatedin Finance or accounting sectors
- Asidefrom Bahasa Indonesia, should also be competent in English both written andoral
- MicrosoftExcel Spreadsheet skills to intermediate level
- Experiencedealing credit and collection and dealing with corporate customers with 5 yearsexperience
- Experiencein the use of integrated and computerised financial/accounting systems ieGetpaid & SAP
- Effectivetelephone skills in dealing with a wide range of clients
- Pro-active,methodical with ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- Excellentattention to detail and ability to prioritise in order to achieve setobjectives
- Effectivecommunicator at all levels and very good interpersonal skills
- Aproactive approach to duties, continually looking at ways to improveefficiencies and systems
- Experienceof working towards deadlines with the ability to effectively prioritise andmanage workload
- Activelistener, awareness of others with clear persuasion and negation techniques
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top