Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Collection activities include investigating delinquentaccounts, analyzes account performance and investigates bankruptcy claims.
May coordinate efforts and/or refer accounts to thirdparty action when internal collections are not effective.
Maintains records and files and generates relatedreports.
- Performs pre-sale credit risk evaluation, includingfinancial statement analysis and analysis of data obtained from bank and tradereferences.
- Prepares recommendations and makes credit approvaldecisions on new accounts.
- Engages with Account Team and Order ManagementSpecialist to resolve billing issues.
- Collects, manages and provides resolution of outstandinginvoices from past due accounts.
- Interact withcash application team in cash allocation and reconciling accounts.
- Analyzes and reports on credit memo and write offactivity.
- Prepares monthly collections reports.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzingsituations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Applies company and SOX policies and procedures toresolve issues.
- Good customer and Interpersonal Skills to engage with internal andexternal clients
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Requires good negotiation and persuasion skills within prescribedguideline.
- Proficient abilityto deal with difficult customers with a professional and resourceful manner
- Proficient understanding of collections processes and regional practices
- Working experience in MNC
- Strong PC skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Strong learning aptitude and agility
- Attention to Details and Persistence
- Highly motivated, task oriented and able to work independently in a fastpaced environment.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top