Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
To maximize receivable recoveries while providing "best in class" customer service as part of an international Collection team.
- Responsible for the cash collection of a designated customer portfolio using Collection, CRM and OTC software which includes contacting the customer by e-mail and phone to secure payment and resolve billing disputes in a manner that is fair and equitable and maximizes receivable recoveries as well as providing professional and attentive services that preserves the ongoing relationship with each customer.
- Responsible for problem solving any customer issues with the customer while ascertaining the nature and reason behind the payment concerns or disputes.
- Escalate problems or concerns to supervisor in order to secure approval for any non-routine concerns/solutions.
- Works and assists all Team members whenever necessary or relevant to insure maximum cash flow, minimum risk and customer satisfaction.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
- Ability to understand and meet monthly goals and targets as set by Management.
- Preferred college degree or extra 2 years of experience may substitute for some college.
- Minimum 2 years high volume Business 2 Business Collections experience.
- Microsoft excel, word and outlook knowledge.
- Ability to learn order to cash software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Bi-lingual in English and Arabic with professional level writing and verbal skills in both.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top