Credit Control Team Leader - West
Manages a team of collection specialists and analysts who investigate delinquent accounts, analyzes account performance, makes recommendations to release orders on past due accounts and investigates bankruptcy claims.Manage efforts and/or refer accounts to third party action when internal collections are not effective.
- Work with the Customer Administration/ Global Credit Management team to define and implement best practice Credit control with Order Management and Customer Liaison and business stakeholders
- Enable team to achieve cash collection, DDO, outstanding debt and query log targets across the region, while supporting roll out of EI and MyAccount initiatives.
- Achieve and maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction working with local Account Management • Explore ways to improve cash collection efficiency
- Manage, develop and support the team including assisting team leaders with performance management and play a lead role in the recruitment of Credit Control Staff
- Fully utilise and maintain the quality and integrity of all system data (Get Paid, Trust, Siebel Sap) • Ensure that all global credit control policies and procedures are complied
- Liaison on legal issues
- Consolidate monthly Regional Credit Control Report and any ad hoc reporting
- Attend country debt review meetings and SOX reviews and allocate Credit Control staff across the region accordingly and verbally in the desired languages. Excellent presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker able to develop plans to improve function
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and customers, both written and verbally in the desired languages. Excellent presentation skills.
Minimum 5 years of (Credit/Collections) leadership/management experience
- Proven experience in a leadership role including team management and mentoring and coaching skills
- An ability to influence clients (internal and external)
- Ability to drive performance and ensure results delivery
- Solid relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of credit control systems and processes
- Understanding of performance measurement
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Good project management, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with excellent decision making skills.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top