Credit Control Analyst
- Cash collection on a defined book of business.
- Work closely with clients, some of which are Fortune 500 Companies, andThomson Reuters internal staff to resolve client disputes and follow through tosatisfactory resolution which results in payment of invoices.
- Manage the decision process on disconnecting customers when payments cannotbe negotiated.
- Manage complicated cash application issues.
- Monitor & analyze collection trends & identify debt issues at anearly stage for resolution
- Aid Regional Credit Managers in compilation of monthly credit controlreporting.
- Recommend any changes in country credit control tiering & mapping toimprove efficiency.
- Ensure actions from monthly business unit debt provisioning meetings arefollowed-up.
- Ensure accounting for bad debts & provisioning comply with accountingstandards.
- Build effective relations with CA & Business Unit management.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure thorough financial analyses of the viability ofcommercial propositions.
- Help regional implementation of Credit Control Global template & countryadherence to it thereafter.
- Suggest & implements improvements to current practice.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top