Thomson Reuters is looking for an experienced on-air reporter/producer to join the Hong Kong Broadcast Solutions' team. This is a position that will requires a dynamic and versatile video journalist. The successful candidate will be multi skilled and expected to provide quality customized video content to global clients. It is an exciting role which requires a talented media professional who has strong broadcast reporting and producing skills. Excellent understanding of global news and a solid understanding of Hong Kong current affairs are essential. The successful candidate will also demonstrate solid on camera reporting skills and have experience mentoring other staff. A can-do attitude is a must as is the ability to work proactively and troubleshoot challenges.
- Strong broadcast writing & video editing skills
- Candidate will be able to produce general news video packages as well as feature story packages. Must demonstrate good broadcast voice.
- Fluent English language
- Candidate must be able to effectively executive produce a news programme with efficiency and flare.
- Ability to effectively use news gathering tools.
- Excellent on camera reporting skills. Ability to report live on air in the studio and field.
- Candidate expected to be confident reporting in studio with an auto cue as well as without.
- Demonstrate flexibility and versatility in reacting to changing client demands.
- Communicate effectively with local and global team to provide quality content to clients according to Reuters editorial standards and principles.
- Prepared to work irregular hours according to client requirements.
- Demonstrate good decision making and ability to be proactive and independent in working on projects and troubleshooting challenges.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Back to top