Corporate Services Representative
Date Posted: August 28, 2017
Department: Cyberbahn, Corporate Services – Outsourcing
Location: 333 Bay Street - Toronto
Corporate Services Representative
The purpose of this position is to provide quality service to Cyberbahn clients by providing accurate legal search and registration results.
This position is responsible for:
- conducting due diligence searches for clients consisting of Ontario, Federal, International, and US searches and registrations;
- conducting nationwide PPSA searches and registrations;
- drafting and registering corporate filings electronically in Ontario, Federal, US and across Canada;
- taking verbal, email, fax, and mailed instructions from clients and fulfilling their needs and requirements within tight deadlines;
- providing guidance to and solutions for clients;
- assisting with providing support for legal iLink related issues;
- inputting client request into CRM database, scanning, reviewing, attaching results, and drafting a reporting letter and invoicing the transaction;
- coordinating and researching for available agents within the requested area;
- attending the Ministry of Government Services throughout the day in order to register Articles of Incorporation, Amendments, and Dissolutions;
- maintaining corporate records, Trademarks, Shelf Corporations and Agent for Service; and
- completing minute book organization.You will be a strong team player and will possess:
- a college diploma, graduate of the Law Clerk or Paralegal program;
- a minimum of 1- 2 years work experience;
- knowledge of the legal system and legal documents;
- CRM training;
- exceptional written and verbal English communication skills;
- the ability to multi-task;
- strong organizational skills;
- the ability to maintain composure under stressful situations;
- excellent interpersonal skills; and
- proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Thomson Reuters offers an environment that is both challenging and supportive, and we are proud to have been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers from 2009 – 2017, a Best Workplace from 2006 – 2017, and a Great Place to Work for Women in 2015 and 2017. Thomson Reuters is committed to building a diverse workforce. We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals, and to do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification. We consider work from home arrangements for people with a disability or specific accessibility needs. If requested, accommodation will be provided throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities. More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on: www.thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top