Corporate Services Representative
Date Posted: August 28, 2017
Department: Cyberbahn – Corporate Services
Location: 333 Bay Street - Toronto
Corporate Services Representative
The purpose of this position is to provide quality service and troubleshooting via telephone and email and to fulfill customer orders and invoicing.
This position is responsible for:
- answering calls from the Cyberbahn Online helpline and addressing client issues;
- walking clients through the website and troubleshooting any difficulties that they encounter;
- guiding clients to the appropriate department;
- cross selling services that are not available when using the online service;
- solving issues that are emailed to the helpdesk;
- fulfilling client requests regarding issues faced while using our site;
- processing and fulfilling all requests relating to Federal Incorporations, Domain Registrations, Microfiche copies, Post Registration Searches, and Corporate supplies;
- searching and reserving corporate names that clients have requested through the NUANS section of our website;
- fulfilling security searches within all North American jurisdictions;
- ensuring that website and agent invoices are submitted for processing;
- troubleshooting failed orders and follow escalation process with IT to resolve system issues; and
- setting up all new clients.
You will be a strong team player and will possess:
- a college diploma, graduate of the Law Clerk program;
- a minimum of 1- 2 years work experience;
- the ability to be analytical and troubleshoot technical issues;
- the ability to multi-task and a keen eye for detail;
- exceptional written and verbal English communication skills;
- strong organizational and time management skills;
- the ability to maintain composure under stressful situations;
- excellent interpersonal skills; and
- PC skills - Microsoft Office.
French language skills will be considered an asset.
Thomson Reuters offers an environment that is both challenging and supportive, and we are proud to have been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers from 2009 – 2017, a Best Workplace from 2006 – 2017, and a Great Place to Work for Women in 2015 and 2017. Thomson Reuters is committed to building a diverse workforce. We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals, and to do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification. We consider work from home arrangements for people with a disability or specific accessibility needs. If requested, accommodation will be provided throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities. More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on: www.thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top