Corporate Responsibility & Inclusion Specialist
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Corporate Responsibility & Inclusion Specialist
This position based in São Paulo, will be responsible for planning and execution of Corporate Social Responsibility for Thomson Reuters. The role involves the implementation of corporate responsibility and sustainability processes and projects for the Corporate Responsibility & Inclusion. Act as ambassador for Thomson Reuter's effort in internally and externally.
The person will liaise and work closely with senior management in the region, as well as the global Corporate Responsibility teams.
- Work on execution of the corporate responsibility strategy and initiatives and ensuring alignment to global Thomson Reuters Corporate Responsibility policies and guidelines, whilst catering for local geographical / cultural needs.
- Develop relationships with diversity ambassadors globally and locally to help drive programs and raise awareness.
- Be partner with human resources and business leaders to drive diversity retention initiatives and embed inclusive principles into daily operational principles.
- Representing Thomson Reuters externally to ONGs, charitable organizations and relevant committees related with corporate responsibility.
- Responsible for maintaining & timely reporting the projects
- Implement and manage diversity And inclusion change Initiatives across the organization as determined in the Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
- Act as internal knowledge resource on Issue of Corporate Social Responsibility As It pertains to general information dissemination.
- Provide leadership, support, awareness and advocacy for the company's various employee resource groups, its women's network, and business unit diversity councils, where applicable. Providing oversight of their activities, events and approve their budgets.
- Gather, analyze and manage the collection of key metrics to measure progress of the diversity agenda. Monitor key trends, competitive activity, and other issues of interest to the company.
- Identify, coordinate, and communicate community and industry related sponsorships and events.
- Create internal awareness events and campaigns with a site specific campus focus.
- Promote this vision and accomplishments before internal and external audiences, Including building online communities through web presence, social media and social networking sites and working with PR and relations groups to promotes sustainability through these stakeholders.
- Responsibility for employee resource group volunteer leaders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required. Master's degree or other advanced degree related with Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability Or Social Entrepreneurship preferred.
- Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility as primary role.
- Substantial experience in been part a Corporate Responsibility team and sustainable practices of a large global firm.
- Strong knowledge of diversity and cultural best practices.
- Understanding of HR principles and practices.
- Exceptional project leadership ability demonstrated by directing high performing, cross-functional teams to exceed their goals in a complex environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to connect and build relationships and effectively influence and communicate across all management and organizational levels.
- Independent, self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail.
- Fluent english is mandatory.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top