Corporate Account Manager
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and the customer relationship, including new sales and revenue quota attainment
• Assists in cultivating customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts
• Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts
• Identifies new opportunities, lead sells 'core' legal products
• Attends to customer issues promptly
• Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams
• Owns account management within the appropriate sales tool
• Effectively manages the sales pipeline and provides timely and accurate forecast to the exec on a weekly / monthly basis
• Understands the legal tech landscape globally and in Spain
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrable track record of consistent over achievement in past sales roles and at least 5 years' experience successfully selling complex software solutions
• Success managing strategic clients or accounts and dynamic account portfolios
• Excellent opportunity qualification, client needs analysis and negotiation skills
• Excellent consultative sales skills in defining need analysis, qualification and presenting value proposition to potential clients
• Strong communication, networking and relationship building skills
• Ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
• Strong presentation skills; both face to face and remotely
• Bachelor's degree
• Legal Background or understanding is a plus
• Fluent in English
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top