Convertible Bond Content Analyst
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv.
At Refinitiv we serve the global financial community and provide them with a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters agency .
Our office in Gdynia is one of the strategic business operations centers embracing talent from over 40 countries and cultivating expertise in data analysis, compliance and risk management, order to cash administration, and professional client services.
Would you like to develop your knowledge in Finance (debt and equity markets)? Would you like to be in a role with an extraordinary business exposure? Will you be able to participate in training on a complex and challenging financial instrument?
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Join EMEA Fixed Income Convertible Team located in Gdynia, London and Exeter. You will hold a permanent position responsible for maintenance Terms and Conditions of the unique financial instruments which are getting more attractive to investors.
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB UNIQUE
- High exposure to business, interaction with Convertible experts
- Use appropriate language skills to understand and source financial information
- Build relationships with overseas market contacts
- Active relationship between Gdynia and the UK to ensure continuity of tasks and quality checks between the locations
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Interest in Finance
- Attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of English
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- You will maintain convertible bond terms conditions in response to corporate actions
- You will be responsible for conducting sourcing activities using exchanges and company contacts/websites
- You will be working with automated process and sources (feeds)
- You will review market announcements to assess their impact on our instruments.
DURING THE FIRST 3 months AT WORK:
You will participate in detailed training on convertibles/Fixed Income with colleagues from Poland and the UK.
- Stable and permanent employment
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Extra 5% of your salary to invest in funds and secure your future
- Two additional days off for voluntary and social jobs
- Free yoga classes and trainings with physiotherapist in the office
- Access to internal products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top