Contract Drafting & Negotiation Associate - Eagan, MN [Contract Position]
LegalManaged Services is an exciting new global business line for Thomson ReutersLegal. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge, dynamicorganization created specifically to meet the growing challenges faced by legaland compliance professionals working at the most prominent corporations, lawfirms and government agencies in the world.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating any type of OTC Master Agreement for derivatives transactions and other ancillary documentation for derivatives business.
- Managing, processing, analyzing and entering data for OTC derivative documentation (e.g. ISDA Master Agreement, Credit Support Annex or other ancillary documentation).
- Keeping informed of business, market trends and regulatory developments as they impact on the way in which the business operates.
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders during negotiation process.
- Keeping work in progress records up to date and disseminating information with regard to executed documentation.
Ideal candidate for this positionshould competently demonstrate the following:
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Able to multi-task, meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical, drafting, abilities.
- Good internal coordination skills as part of a project team with a particular mandate.
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and communication and organizational skills to work quickly and efficiently to achieve results.
- Have a pro-active, 'can-do' attitude towards their work.
Because this is acontractual role, contractors who accept the position will be hired through ourcontingent workforce management partner, PrideOne. Contractors will not beemployees of Thomson Reuters and will receive a W-2. Learn more about howThomson Reuters partners with PrideOne here.
- JD or bachelor's degree in law, business administration, finance, or economics
- Strong interest in working with legal documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 0-3 years of experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top