Reuters Solutions are looking for an experienced Content Strategist. Based in Tokyo, this role will report directly into the Head of Advertising, Reuters Solutions - Japan and Korea.
The Content Strategist will be responsible for driving content ideation and solutions that will include Content Marketing, Custom contents, Video, and events. Key to this role will be the ability to develop a content strategy based on client's business objectives and a customer's needs.
- Work with the Tokyo based sales team to come up with content led solutions that would resonate with Reuters target audience.
- Develop a content strategy based on client's business objectives and a customer's needs.
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle, including conducting content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites) as well as gap analyses.
- Drive content ideation and solutions for all content led briefs.
- Work with the Research and Insight team to ensure that all ideas proposed are based on an understanding of our audience.
- Work with the design and product team on all contents led ideas to understand where the content will sit in order to drive impressions and engagement.
- Have a detailed understanding of the distribution platforms available - desktop, mobile and social as well as an ability to create content that will resonate across all platforms.
- Manage freelancers, maintaining budgets.
- 5+ experience as working as a producer - features content.
- Experience of working with a media publisher across the APAC region.
- Must be standout idea generators and problem solvers with excellent communication and organizational skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top