Content Service Manager - F&R
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, the role will be included in the new F&R entity.
Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Support your assigned Accounts on their strategic content and service issues
- Working closely with your Account Team to help take market share from our competitors
- Provide content support and expertise via active participation in RFP's, displacement campaigns, Pricing and Reference renewals and data consulting opportunities
- Identify leads that could become potential new revenue opportunities and share with sales team
- Provide necessary training, assistance with product integration, support documentation, login test and MyAccount details during onboarding phase for the Datascope suite of products
- Drive content usage growth and retention through regularly engaging with your clients and providing details of content and product enhancements and updates
- Act as voice of the customer for your clients strategic content and service issues within Thomson Reuters (via service improvement initiatives, content agility, content quality, product enhancements, roadmaps, etc)
- Provide service support, as needed, and serve as an escalation contact for service impacting issues requiring urgent attention and handling
- Build strong relationships with other customer facing groups, such as account team; product, client and sales specialists; data consultants and data specialists, within region and other groups globally
- Provide customers and internal groups with timely updates on issues they have raised or projects in progress
- Establish and maintain a list of key client contacts across a defined list of accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Economics or relevant work experience.
- Significant experience across asset classes
- At least 5 years experience supporting clients on exchange and otc data
- Significant experience with ERT, EMS, Eikon, and the Datascope Suite of products
- Knowledge of GSAM tools (TRUST, SMART, etc)
- Client facing experience - in an Account Management, Customer Support or Relationship
- Management Role preferred
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (especially presentation and facilitation skills)
- Good understanding of, or previous experience in, the financial services industry
- Customer focused in all aspects of your work
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters and competitors products and services
- Ability to work independently while at the same time not moving away from a team role
- Able to perform effectively under pressure
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Chicago-Illinois-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top