Content Service Analyst
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the evaluation team based in Gdynia. In your role, you will be responsible for managing clients' cases by providing timely and complete resolutions on pricing queries. You will also assist in coverage check process, creating reports on current and potential coverage. Finally, you will develop knowledge of the international bond markets, types of securities and market participants.
Our team provides independent evaluated bond prices to the investment community. Evaluations are used by a wide range of market participants, including, among others, asset managers, investment banks and fund administrators. Our customers use our evaluation for net asset value calculations, portfolio valuation and risk management.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
This role is vital in an effective communication with the clients. The analyst will ensure our customers receive timely updates/resolution provided by evaluators. They will also be involved in creating regular reports on price challenges to the team's senior management.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS WE LOOK FOR:
- University Degree (Economics, Finance or Financial Mathematics preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of Financial Markets
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Eagerness to learn
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have knowledge of Fixed Income content or relevant experience
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products: Eikon and DataScope Select
- You know Service Cloud application
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Provide timely and complete resolution of evaluated prices challenges and queries to internal and external clients
- Send pricing reports to the clients
- Manage European pricing cycles
- Assist in managing coverage checks
- Create regular reports to the team's senior management
- Competitive benefits and salary package
- An international operating environment
- A range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Two additional days off for voluntary work
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top