Content Quality Specialist
ABOUT THE TEAM / WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Content Enablement, Quality Capability members bring big data and data science principles to Content Quality, identify issues, design and implement analytical & statistical algorithms for analysis and predictions to support data driven decision making and to provide Collection and Business stakeholders with independent information and insight about Content Quality.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Can you successfully apply R programming concepts to solve practical data science problems?
- Are you able to create advanced Microsoft SQL queries and are you familiar with SQL Server Integration Services?
- Are you able to use other scripting languages?
- Do you have an incredible attention to details?
HOW WILL YOU BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE?
- Do you know Java programming language?
- Can you identify strategic needs of clients and translate these into data requirements?
- Can you tell a story about data, in particular with visualization?
- Are you a perfectionist who strives for timely completion of your projects?
- Do you seek out opportunities to improve processes?
If so, then the role of Content Quality Specialist in Content & Insight, Content Enablement is an option for you to consider.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top