Content Associate, MENA Projects
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
To research and gather business information to create a comprehensive and accurate project profiles.
- Maintain the projects database updated through regular updates through news and phone calls.
- Monitor daily news published on Thomson Reuter's Website and other news sources.
- Stay up to date on all relevant construction and project's news and updates.
- Establish a sound understanding and knowledge of business environment in the MENA region.
- Achieve productivity targets set by the team.
- Maintain a certain standard of quality set by the team.
- Increase Depth of Project's Profile and Assist in Enhancing Content for Intelligence
- Total Quality and Timeliness of Content
- Assisting in Ensuring Freshness of Projects
- Holder of a BS in Business / Marketing / Management / Economics.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic - French as asset.
- Ability to research and source business / project information.
- Keen interest in the regions' business activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional telephone manners.
- Organised detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Persuasive, resourceful and confident.
- Persistent and creative.
- Young and dynamic.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top