Content Analyst with Scandinavian language
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Ownership Declarable Stakes International team based in Gdynia and Bangalore. In your role you will be responsible for sourcing and updating timely and accurate major/substantial shareholders information for the publicly listed companies in the Scandinavian region. You will develop knowledge of the share markets, types of securities and market participants and will monitor market events.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team maintains the most complete global share ownership and profiles data in the industry, providing insight into 'who owns what' for public equities and delivering intelligence on investment managers, securities, firms and their key decision makers. Our team collects shareholdings data of substantial / major shareholders, insiders, institutional investors and mutual fund companies. Ownership shareholdings data is used by a wide range of market participants – Corporate group, Investment managers, investment banks, traders.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM
- Processing shareholdings data in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge to add value (this includes exchange and contributed data)
- Liaising with local exchange to ensure that data is maintained at a high standard Working with contributors to ensure that their data is maintained to a high quality ensuring that where possible existing contributors extend their level of coverage to new markets and instrument types when needed
- Acting as a secondary source of knowledge on own data, communicating with other departments and external departments in the resolution of queries on exchange data and historical data as needed
- Developing towards being a centre of excellence on all issues relating to real time and contributed data
- Adhering to Change Control procedures, Data Operations standards and current data policies and procedures
- Ensuring that the relevant procedures are maintained and adhered to. Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries and data quality control
- Building up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices in relevant markets
- Taking responsibility for data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness
- Responding to client's challenges and collaborate with Gdynia and global teams
- Working effectively within teams or by yourself, proactively identifying and resolving problems
- Supporting projects or ad hoc activities where appropriate
- Using appropriate language skills to understand and source financial information
- Using language skills to build relationships with overseas market contacts Responding to customer issues on a daily basis Alert internal and external clients when data issues are identified
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- A highly analytic mind supported by quantitative and analytical skills
- At least intermediate knowledge of Financial Markets, Bachelors Degree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business Management or a related analytical field)
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel at advanced level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Strive for bringing the best customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Scandinavian language – preferably Danish, Norwegian or Swedish)
- Ability to work effectively within team environment
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top