Content Analyst Thai
- Track, acquire, analyze and input latest shareholders' data of the publicly listed companies covered by the team
- Monitor corporate actions of the different listed companies handled
- Ensure that accuracy and high quality of Asia Pacific declarable stakes data are maintained using all available research materials
- Ensure the timeliness of data by making sure that the latest information is in the database
- Perform OA and PA perm ID creation and mapping for Ownership entities
- Perform database testing for the existing automation projects
-Assists in resolving queries raised
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top