Content Analyst Mandarin
Job Description: Role and Responsibilities
• Actively participate in the acquisition, creation, calculation, maintenance and quality assurance of Lipper service deliverables, as well as coordinating and implementing ad hoc product delivery projects.
• Produce, edit and deliver in a timely manner all media / client feeds, reports, electronic products, and publications under tight deadlines.
• Manage and prioritize the day to day processing workloads for information identification and system delivery functions.
• Conduct and lead process improvement and re engineering project initiatives in order to create a low risk STP (Straight Through Processing System) environment.
• Provide SME (Subject Matter Expertise) with specific product / assets classes, and system infrastructure process flow methodology.
• Interact with internal and external clients.
Job Description: Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpretive), as the individual will be working with internal and external clients to accomplish various tasks.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize a heavy workload and manage unexpected events.
• Excellent time management skills in order to meet deadlines in a multi-task environment.
• Ability to manage change and challenge existing working patterns and processes.
• A delivery focused mentality with proven achievements.
• A solid understanding of financial instruments and assets classes including fixed income, equities, derivatives and portfolio funds.
• Working knowledge of all critical asset static data and master information requirements.
• A structured approach to working methods including proven experience in creating and adopting controls and day to day procedures.
• Excellent internal and external client service focus experience and skills
• Team orientated and focused.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top