Content Analyst Korean
The Event Content Analyst will establish relationships with corporations from Korea in order to gather event content details to be made available to the institutional firms through Thomson Reuters platforms.
- Source and distribute timely and accurate financial event data throughout Thomson Reuters' network, including ThomsonOne and Eikon.
- Increase proactive client education on Thomson Reuters' new and existing products and services.
- Build client relationships by providing a high level of service.
- Proactively keep data and portfolio of companies compelling and smart.
- Maintain and grow business by identifying sales leads and upgrade opportunities within assigned territory.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of all information posted.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure delivery of quality customer experience.
- Create reports and presentations within and outside the team
- Additional Job Description
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Proficiency in the English and Korean languages
- Attention to detail
- Can manage tasks effectively
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Above average knowledge of MS Excel and MS Powerpoint and working knowledge of other MS Office Application
- Above average presentation skills
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top