Content Analyst in Estimates with intermediate Italian
ABOUT THOMSON REUTERS:
Thomson Reuters is a global company spread across 100 locations in the world. We are the largest provider of trusted market data and information.
Our office in Gdynia, Poland employs more than 1,300 colleagues whose one of the priorities is to collect, process and monitor financial information used by our customers.
ABOUT ESTIMATES TEAM
WHO WE ARE?
The Estimates Team offers opportunity to work closely to global financial markets as well as familiarize with market specific regulations. We provide the candidates with an extensive training within our team.
We are an international group of people with wide interests, level of financial knowledge and language skills.
Your manager will be Marco Grazioli (https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcograzioli/)
WHAT DO WE DO?
Check out this video to find out in details: http://bit.ly/jobinestimates
We collect, validate and analyze financial data provided by local and global research contributors.
Our goal is to deliver timely, accurate and complete information for financial markets' clients.
The data we work with are estimates (financial forecasts) from financial reports - Profit & Loss Accounts, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows for Companies listed in Stock Exchanges.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
We look for a motivated, enthusiastic person willing to learn with:
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Italian language on pre intermediate/B1 level (reading comprehension)
- During studies or at least two years of working experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE:
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Any other foreign language
WHAT IS NOT REQUIRED?
- Financial knowledge or background in finance, all trainings are provided
- Job in an international, friendly and dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Intensive training package (internal team-trainings and TR company trainings delivered for all the site)
- Pension Plan
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Company social incentives
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top