Content Analyst - Fixed Income
- Extract data in legal documents, analysis and input into the database according to high quality standards.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather, vet and input syndicated loans content.
- Validate the accuracy of data received from various sources and ensure it is accurately reflected on products by creating or running data quality checks and standards.
- Monitor market events in order to anticipate changes in financial instruments.
- Respond to data queries.
- Liaise globally across all locations to ensure consistency is maintained on the process.
- Works independently within defined area, taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements to immediate manager.
Work schedule: Permanent shift is HKT (8am - 5pm)
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top