Content Analyst - ETC (ICW)
- Liaise and coordinate with the various data suppliers on missing data, incorrect data, data definition and related matters while maintaining excellent data supplier relationship.
- Ensure to complete (without errors) and on time any Manila ETC-ICW projects that may be assigned by the Manager
- A ssist in identifying and implementing possible workflow/checks improvements
• M onitor the handover log, extranet page (delegate/ recover pending tasks), Service Cloud (delegate/ recover pending queries)
- Perform QOR, MAAR, CAZ and other Service Cloud reports on time thus save all report in shared drive
- Always check the performance of internally initiated clients cases studies as well as analyze key findings
- Initiate, create continuous Service Cloud process improvements and assist in its implementation
• Constantly prepare and update the Manila Fixed Income documentation on all market processes just to ensure accuracy and completeness of it whenever applicable. Ensure to inform the team via email once done and save it on shared folder
• Assist in ensuring that all new Manila ETC-ICW tasks or processes such as Third Party Bond Indices, Bonds tasks will be migrated efficiently to Manila team on time.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top