Content Analyst - Asia Benchmark Content Production
This role involves monitoring and maintaining benchmark data, delivering content enhancements, producing documentation for support of benchmark data, responding to client queries and engaging with stakeholders.
- Monitor the quality of contributed Benchmarks data.
- Based on quality checks contact contributors directly to confirm suspect rates.
- Make corrections as and when necessary following the confirmation from contributors.
- Ensure that the Benchmark Fixings are published accurately and on time.
- Maintain different datasets across various databases.
- Respond to email requests for data, corrections, information, etc from internal clients.
- Handle client queries regarding data within stipulated timeframes.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve issues with databases, contribution devices, systems, etc within short time spans.
- Identify service disruptions and raise alerts to notify clients. Co-ordinate with multiple teams globally to resolve disruptions at the earliest.
- Initiate and implement ideas to improve service and quality through automation.
- Act as a source of knowledge for own data, communicating with other departments and external departments in the resolution of queries on contributed data and historical data as needed.
- Develop towards being a centre of excellence on all issues relating to real time and contributed data.
- Adhere to Change Control procedures, Data Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the relevant procedures are maintained and adhered to.
- Help implement and imbed new regulatory procedures following Benchmark investigations.
- Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries and data quality control.
- Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices in relevant markets.
- Take responsibility for data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Work effectively within teams or by yourself, proactively identifying and resolving problems. Use available tools to best advantage. Support projects or ad hoc activities where appropriate.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business Management or a related analytical field).
- Good communication skills.
- Good English and Japanese language skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of MS Office applications especially Excel.
- Able to work under pressure, under strict timelines.
- Able to speak directly to Traders/Contributors to receive or query Benchmark rates.
- Advanced Excel skills - VBA.
- Basic knowledge of financial markets, especially FX and Money markets.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top