Content Analysts typically take the lead on:
- Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with international stakeholders to identify and meet client needs
- Accountable for delivering high productivity and quality data.
- Process and maintain real-time data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
- Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
- Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
- Test and provide expert user feedback for new set of application and database releases
What it Takes to Be A Content Analyst:
Becoming a successful Content Analyst takes core business skills to advance the business perspective and contribute in a complex economy.
These skills include:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration/Management, Accountancy or any Financial related course.
- Dexterity to work in a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment as clients demand more real-time data exchange.
- Understand financial statements and be able to explain to stakeholders
- Must be willing to work on any shift (morning/mid/night shift)
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top