At ThomsonReuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, soprofessionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise withinnovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decisionmakers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, andmedia markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position: Content Analyst
Location – Bangalore
Project Summary and Position Overview:
AtThomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, soprofessionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise withinnovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decisionmakers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property andscientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trustednews organization. Fixed Income Contentteam is responsible for collection, maintenance, analysis and dissemination ofhigh quality information. The profile pertains to research and sourcing ofentity level information, Terms & Conditions and ratings data for fixedincome securities from various sources and updating the same to a commondatabase. Fixed Income group handles different bonds asset classes likeEurobonds, Corporate Bonds, Municipal bonds, Treasury Auctions, Medium TermNotes, Agency bonds, Certificate of Deposits etc. This also includes maintenanceof dynamic and scheduled information on the database which supports data acrossThomson Reuters products and services.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Validate the accuracy of data received from various sources. Ensure that thisinformation is stored in Thomson Reuters databases and is accurately reflectedon products by creating or running data quality checks and standards.
- Ensure the quality and time-efficient production of financial information toThomson Reuters products.
- Respond to data queries from both internal and external clients and providesupport to stakeholders.
- Assist Senior members to consolidate information around the dataset leading tothe establishment of best practices.
- Monitor market events in order to anticipate changes in financial instruments.
- Work with and involve cross functional teams to provide Root Cause Analysis toidentify solutions in problem areas.
BachelorsDegree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business Management or arelated analytical field)
Required Skills :
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills ( English Language ).
- Good Understandingof financial markets.
- Strongknowledge on the Fixed Income Terms and Conditions Process is a must.
- Abilityto work effectively within team environment.
- GoodUnderstanding of MS Excel.
- Abilityto work in night shifts.
- Priorindustry experience preferred.
Desired Skills :
- Understandingof Fixed Income Instruments.
- Understandingof Fixed Income Content.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we domatters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on ourbusiness and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one -collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging andmeaningful experiences. With over 55,000 colleagues in more than 100 countries,we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shapeindustries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process,and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - andtheir own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver onour goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees inall our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, nationalorigin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protectedclassification under country or local law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large andfascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top