REFINITIV is looking for a Content Analyst (Financial Market) with base in Mexico City,
- Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
- Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
- Has expertise in data related issues.
- Solid knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
- Improve efficiencies in work practices by implementing automation where possible.
- Maximizes usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
- Ensures data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for their covered product/market.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
- Supports specific projects, as assigned by the manager. May be Six Sigma green belt trained and expected to work on Six Sigma projects.
- Adhere to change control procedures, Content Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Deliver high productivity and quality data.
- Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
- May train or support less experienced team members.
Scope and Impact
- Responsible for assigned market data within defined region.
- Works with project team members for projects of medium scope of moderate complexity.
- Projects may involved the use of Six Sigma green belt methodology/approach.
- Accountable for the quality of own work, delivered within agreed time-frames and quality standards.
- Quality of work is reviewed by manager to ensure it is delivered within set parameters of timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
- Works independently within defined area, taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements to immediate manager.
- Decisions taken are made within guidelines set by others.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
- Effectively communicate both internally & externally.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English is preferred. A second language may also be required, depending on what market they support.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- There would be a need to over-stretch during the busy season to manage volumes.
- Solid understanding of Financial Markets Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Basic computer knowledge is mandatory, such as Microsoft Office.
- Has solid knowledge of dataset, product and data flow.
- See Content Competencies on the Learning Link for additional information on
- expectations/knowledge requirements.
- Advanced knowledge around data process, database and products.
- External customer experience is preferred.
- Experience in working on projects and presentation skills are needed.
- If there is a second language requirement, must be able to speak and write in that language as well
- as speak and translate financial terms.
Certifications / Education
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent
experience. Intermediate Excel and Access Skills.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top