- Perform Third Party related reconciliations on a regular and consistent basis, making improvements where feasible, with regular Scorecard reviews with regional CALT and escalation of inaction to fix discrepancies.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to address the reconciliation gaps identified in 2014/2015 and those to be analyzed in 2016, in addition to enhancing existing reconciliations.
- Provide applicable support to the initiative to consolidate and improve the quality of customer notifications associated with third-party commercial change
- Facilitate meetings with Commercial Managers and PLCM to discuss issues, concerns and approaches to improve management of Third Party data content
- Support the automated and compliant fulfillment of customer orders for third-party content via Genesis
- Cleanse all reference data relating to contractual terms, usage rights and commercial rules associated with third-party content
- Understand third party related rules and procedures and familiarize oneself with eXfiles and Product GPN's.
- Collaborate with Customer Administration processing groups and works towards issue resolutions.
- Assist reconciliation process to ensure that core products are covered and process gaps identified and mitigated to reduce any financial exposure.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top