Commercial Analyst (maternity cover)
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 16 colleagues based in both Gdynia and St. Louis. Altogether your major responsibility will be to work with providers and commercial managers to implement the commercial policies and pricing related to their agreements. You will liaise with a number of internal teams, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The analyst is accountable for the end to end deployment of third-party commercial changes and to ensure the ongoing creation and maintenance is managed successfully. You will be responsible for communicating with the supplier to achieve their requested outcomes, coordinate the changes and communicate clearly to both internal and external stakeholders.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Reviewing and scoping the impact of commercial changes with the affected teams and securing sign-off for the implementation approach from the Commercial Manager
- Communication with the commercial changes to the execution teams via the workflow tools and ensure implementation
- Accountability for the end to end deployment of third-party (exchanges & specialist data) commercial changes:
- Communication with with suppliers to ensure the intended outcomes are achieved
- Providing visibility of changes to Content Acquisition and Rights Management Leadership Team & Customer Administration Leadership Team
- Documentation of the commercial changes for inclusion and posting of the DN
- Coordination of changes across the relevant systems (e.g. Siebel, Trust, SAP.)
- Execution of appropriate controls over the process
- Coordination of the release of the commercial changes
- Ownership of the entries and maintenance of all reference materials
- Answering basic queries from supplier and TR employees about supplier data
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Sound knowledge of Thomson Reuters applications and basic office suite
- Ability to work under pressure, against deadlines and think 'outside the box'
- A proven track record in project management
- Knowledge of systems in particular Siebel, SAP
- Proven documentation and communication skills including presentation, negotiation and facilitation
- A professional and persuasive manner
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A number of exciting and diversified projects that you will be able to join and deliver
- Casual and diverse office environment
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top