Client Support Analyst - TRTH
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Role : Client Support Analyst
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
The Customer Support Executive is responsible for providing effective and courteous support to customers in relation to their Thomson Reuters' product or service. This includes active focus on enquiry resolution, a positive customer focused attitude at all times and ensuring that all the necessary action is taken to resolve a customer's enquiry.
- Respond to customers' enquiries relating to information, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction.
- Logging and classifying all calls and requests for assistance in the customer relationship management system (Service Cloud).
- Filter and escalate enquiries relating to other aspects of the Thomson Reuters business and handover to the appropriate department.
- Manage the resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for a particular product/s.
- Track enquiry resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur.
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer's enquiry. This would include escalations to the team leader and other support, sales, engineering or resolver groups as appropriate.
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team's performance.
- Proactively contribute to the TRCS team and the achievement of its goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Understanding of client needs. Focus on delivering results.
- Detail orientated with sound information probing skills.
- Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Experience in a customer service or contact centre environment preferred. Previous experience in the financial markets desirable.
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively both verbally and in writing in English and any other designated languages with customers and colleagues.
- The ability to learn and become experts in Thomson Reuters' products and develop a sound understanding of the financial markets serviced.
- Willingness to undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
- Ability to learn new technologies and principles quickly and work in an environment that is continually changing and adopting new techniques and technologies.
- Flexibility with work times – including rotational shift work.
- Solid understanding of mainstream operating systems, including: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top