Client Specialist, Legal
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Conducts product demo and training sessions (face to face and online including webinars) for customers and/or employees in the use of company Legal products to support/drive retention and new sales, product preference and increased usage.
- Conducts needs analysis by interacting with customers and functional teams to develop specifications for content of training sessions and demos.
- Offers training to enhance usage of Thomson Reuters' Legal products by leveraging understanding of customer needs.
- Works with subject matter experts in product development, technical support , sales and marketing to ensure that training content reflects current product features.
- Creates and maintains training content.
- Instructs participants in both classroom-based and virtual sessions.
- Provides internal training when necessary to support sales, product support, etc., to drive
- understanding of products/services.
- Ensures timely follow up to determine applicability of course material and address issues/concerns raised by customers.
- Assist sales team in product demonstrations.
- Analyze usage reports to facilitate and support retention and renewals.
- Supports/drives retention, new sales, and product preference when training external customers.
- Team player with a flexible attitude and approach.
- Strong communication, planning, organization and presentation skills (both in-person and virtual).
- Ability to field questions and control training sessions.
- Customer service orientation and experience, with proven success in customer support and relationship management.
- Strong technical/computer skills.
- Strong Legal Research Skills
- Strong product knowledge (Practical Law, Westlaw)
- Professional image and willingness/ability to travel
- Fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top