Client Specialist, Fixed Income and Equity - F&R
This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, the role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html
Retain market share in Russia by enabling end users to maximize the value of the desktop, identify and focus on the "at risk" customers.
Client Specialists will use their specialist knowledge to demonstrate, and train on, relevant functionality and content to specific end user workflows, increasing usage and product stickiness.
- Provide high level specialized training on product and functionality.
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to be successful.
- Identify "at risk" customers/end users and tactically focus on retaining them.
- Timely capture of end user intelligence in appropriate Customer Relationship Management system.
- Provide customer feedback to product development/SBU and represent the "voice of the customer".
- Participate in strategic migration activities as required.
- Regular value-add meetings with key users.
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing high quality service and support.
- At least two years of experience interacting with financial professionals either in a trading, service, training, help desk, account management or sales role.
- Specialized market knowledge in Equity and Bond Markets, Corporate Finance, Macroeconomics or Investment Banking
- Good knowledge of Russian market and customer business needs and workflows.
- Strong Excel skills (experience in building financial models).
- Excelent listening and communication skills and ability to create and develop relationships.
- Continuous self-learner who keeps abreast of market developments, content and technology.
- Preferred knowledge of Thomson Reuters products, content and infrastructure.
- Financial Modeling knowledge preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with team members including other Client Specialists, Sales Specialists, Account Managers and management.
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- University degree and relevant work experience required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top