Client Specialist , Compliance Learning
We are seeking a highly-organized and customer-centric professional who will facilitate the renewal of client contracts through monitoring and promotion of product usage and training.
Thomson Reuters Compliance Learning and Regulatory Intelligence solutions lead the market globally and count many blue chip financial institutions and leading corporates among their clients. Our compliance learning products offer engaging and innovative courses to drive cultural change and compliance across the organization, and our regulatory intelligence database helps executives and compliance specialists stay on top of the overwhelming scope of global regulatory change.
This role is central to continuing our success, maintaining and growing the business in APAC.
- Achieving 100% of renewal target
- Contacting and supporting clients daily
- Identify and close cross sell and up sell opportunities where appropriate
- Identification and training of quiet and non-users
- Training new and existing end users
- Cross - selling products to existing clients
- Timely capture of end user intelligence in appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to improve efficiencies
- Identify "at risk" customers/end users and tactically focus on retaining them, bringing in Sales Specialists where required
- Generate leads to pass to Sales Specialists for conversion
- Participate in strategic migration activities as required
- Administrative tasks
- At least 3 years of industry related experience is preferred
- Training, sales or related experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (phone and email in particular)
- Strong administration/ organizational skills - able to manage many priorities and problem solve on the fly
- Sales Focus
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry and associated compliance regulation an advantage
- Ability to use MIS systems
- Fluent English required
- Additional languages considered a plus, particularly other Asian language
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top