Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of information for business and professionals. Thomson Reuters combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver information and financial solutions to professionals in financial, media, tax, accounting and science markets.
Challenge & Benefits:
- Work in extremely dynamic environment
- Combination of financial, technical, and cutting-edge technology knowledge
- Expose to all professionals across region
- Grow business with Sales team and Account-Relationship team on our software and solutions
- Retain revenues of existing clients
- Provide value-added expertise (workflow solutions, consulting, guidance, and training) to clients
- Build relationships and communities with clients by understanding and fulfilling their business needs.
- Communicate and share timely market event information in order to materially impact customer interactions.
- Retain annual revenues from clients in Indochina region (Thailand, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Myanmar)
- Train new and existing clients on products content and features
- Manage projects related to clients; displace competitors, trading platform project
- Collect and report competitive intelligence from the industries
- Build community for Thomson Reuters products
- Provide customer feedback directly to the development, content, and support teams
- Identify market ideas to engage a broad set of clients
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Travel up-country and overseas
- Understand fundamental knowledge of financial industry and customers' business model
- Selling Skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling)
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech./ data apps
- Logical and Analytical thinking
- Excellent Service-minded
- Others: Presentation skills (verbal & written); Strong interpersonal skills; ability to organize and execute a sales plan; ability to use MIS systems
- Training or related experience preferred
- College/ university degree or relevant work experience equivalent required
- Master degree of MBA or Finance is an advantage
- Industry qualifications preferred (CFA, FRM, MFE, CFE etc)
- Proficient in Thai and English
- Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top