Client Specialist, Asset Managment, Finance and Risk
To retain and grow Thomson Reuters desktop suite of products and services to our top trading customers in the Americas.
- Drive desktop usage and help to build a community establishing Thomson Reuters as the premier desktop solution.
- Provide domain expertise to allow end users to extract the most value from their Thomson Reuters desktop.
- Proactively work with Account Manager and team to develop and execute sales strategies for all assigned accounts.
- Target and drive large scale enterprise-wide renewals and new opportunities related to end-user workflow in new and existing customers.
- Oversee client meetings to carry out product demonstrations and upsell services to existing clients.
- Lead sales campaigns to achieve increased product market penetration
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Undergraduate Degree Required. MBA and/or CFA, CAIA or CHP preferred
- Strong training background in both one to one and large group settings.
- Background in the commodities and energy marketplace is preferred.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and persuasion skills
- Business development, prospecting, and consultative/solutions-based selling skills a plus
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Previous industry experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment with goal to retain and grow revenue with our client base
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top