Client Specialist, AIM
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Retain market share in Russia by enabling end users tomaximize the value of the desktop, identify and focus on the "at risk"customers.
Client Specialists will use their specialist knowledge todemonstrate, and train on, relevant functionality and content to specific enduser workflows, increasing usage and product stickiness.
- Provide high level specialized training on product andfunctionality.
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant newcontent and functionality that enable end users to be successful.
- Identify "at risk" customers/end users and tactically focuson retaining them.
- Timely capture of end user intelligence in appropriateCustomer Relationship Management system.
- Provide customer feedback to product development/SBU andrepresent the "voice of the customer".
- Participate in strategic migration activities as required.
- Regular value-add meetings with key users.
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing high qualityservice and support.
- At least two years of experienceinteracting with financial professionals either in a trading, service,training, help desk, account management or sales role.
- Specialized market knowledge in CorporateFinance, Macroeconomics or Investment Banking
- Good knowledge of Russian marketand customer business needs and workflows.
- Strong Excel skills (experience in building financial models).
- Excellent listening andcommunication skills and ability to create and develop relationships.
- Continuous self-learner who keepsabreast of market developments, content and technology.
- Preferred knowledge of ThomsonReuters products, content and infrastructure.
- Financial Modeling knowledgepreferred.
- Self-motivated and able to workwell with team members including other Client Specialists, Sales Specialists,Account Managers and management.
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- University degree and relevantwork experience required.
- At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top