Client Specialist Account Support
As part of the Customer Experience Team, the ClientSpecialist retains and grows market share by pro-actively analyzing customer'sneeds, training for new and existing products on relevant functionality andcontent to specific end user workflows, increasing usage and productstickiness, and building strong client relationships to achieve assignedretention targets and satisfaction levels. This particular position will focuson supporting Risk products.
- Build & own the relationship of keystakeholders in their sector of expertise and act as their competent partner.
- Understand client requirements, currenttechnical environment and training and support needs.
- Consolidate and provide customer feedback torelevant groups (account teams, product development teams) on clients' use ofproducts, product enhancements, competition, trends, future service needs, internalrelationship issues/conflicts and competitive situations by understanding,identifying and mapping the client workflow.
- Identify "at risk" customers/end users andtactically focus on retaining them, bringing in Sales Specialists whererequired.
- Accountable for monitoring usage as an indicatorof need for training, at risk etc.
- Identify potential clients / end users byanalyzing the customer account to enable competition displacement or new sale.
- Transition post sale knowledge/relationships tothe account teams and participate in value review presentations.
- Work collaboratively internally and externallyto leverage resources for client support.
- Develop training content, trainingpresentations, guided demonstration materials, and competency assessments toeither train new and existing end users of TR Products and Solutions andincrease product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content andfunctionality driving customer´s retention.
- Use CRM as an activity planning tool and captureall client related activities / intelligence in a timely and accurate manner.
- Co-operate on an international basis to shareknowledge and best working practices.
- Responsible for the overall end usersatisfaction.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of working experience in financial industry
- Good understanding or risk management and compliance; knowledge of relevant workflows and customers' business model.
- Solid product and workflow expertise, e.g. knowledge of GRC job roles; knowledge of specific compliance screening applications and solutions preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written) in both Mandarin and English
- Independent worker, adaptable
- Project Management & presentation skills
- Good market Understanding.
- Strong personal skills.
- Strong customers focus and service skills.
- Action oriented & perseverance skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally and build partnerships
- Presentation skills.
- Intellectual curiosity that translates to innovative thought and execution of new ideas
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top