- Build & own the relationship of key stakeholders in their sector ofexpertise and act as their competent partner. Understand client requirements, currenttechnical environment and training and support needs.
- Consolidate and provide customer feedback to relevant groups (accountteams, product development teams) on clients' use of products, productenhancements, competition, trends, future service needs, internal relationshipissues/conflicts and competitive situations by understanding, identifying andmapping the client workflow.
- Identify "at risk" customers/end users and tactically focus on retainingthem, bringing in Sales Specialists where required.
- Accountable for monitoring usage as an indicator of need for training,at risk etc.
- Identify potential clients / end users by analyzing the customer accountto enable competition displacement or new sale.
- Transition post sale knowledge/relationships to the account teams andparticipate in value review presentations.
- Work collaboratively internally and externally to leverage resources forclient support.
- Develop training content, training presentations, guided demonstrationmaterials, and competency assessments to either train new and existing endusers of TR Products and Solutions and increase product stickiness bydemonstrating relevant new content and functionality driving customer´sretention.
- Use CRMas an activity planning tool and capture all client related activities /intelligence in a timely and accurate manner. Co-operate on an international basis to shareknowledge and best working practices.
- Responsible for the overall end usersatisfaction.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Five to ten years business/engineering/technical experience such as Financial Markets, Taxes, Export Import, GRC.
- Three to five years post sales and/or sales experience preferred.
- Three to five years previous account support and/or account management experience.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Taxes, Finance, GRC, Global Trade.Master's degree desired.
Key competencies and skills
- Market Understanding.
- Strong customers focus and service skills.
- Action oriented & perseverance skills.
- Presentation skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top