Client Services & Production Associate
Reuters Television Studio's, New York, is seeking a solid, all-round Client Services Associate, with a track record of delivering broadcast quality segments and events.
The successful candidate will primarily take control of the day-to-day coordination of client relationships to ensure all of their production requirements are satisfied.
Candidate's day to day responsibilities include:
- Working with clients directly on all pre-production preparation activates.
- Implementing information gathered from pre-production into the production phase.
- Helping book studio crews and overseeing studio set-up (based on the proposal) and holding the job to required margins.
- Seeing the job through in the post-production/air phase.
The position requires dedication, commitment and the ability to work flexible hours, sometimes on short notice.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years client relation & production coordination experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Work directly with clients to determine project details and client's vision
- Sound experience of coordinating a studio team in a broadcast and/or digital video environment
- Oversee multi-cam productions from pre though post production
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Some networking and contact-building skills
- Understanding of budget creation
- Administrative support
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Fluent English
- Fast non-linear editing skills on Final Cut 7 & Premier
- Understanding/Experience using a Content Management Systems
- Avid Inews (a plus)
- Bachelors Degree required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top