Client Service Specialist
Client Service Specialist
The Client Service Specialist team is responsible for supporting and implementing software for Voice and Electronic Trading in Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, Fixed Income and Equities. Thomson Reuters has an opening for a CSS position in the team that supports the Post Trade Services product offerings. The products are based around multi counterparty trading hubs utilising the FIX protocol, XML and TOF formats - as a member of the support team, a successful candidate would be supporting both external clients and internal groups in implementing software installs, supporting client onboarding, and investigating post go-live trade queries and problems.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Supporting Post Trade Services (TRTN) requiring strong analytical skills
- Supporting client facing integration and production systems
- Troubleshooting production issues both on the Reuters managed application servers and at client site
- Working closely with many internal teams including Development, Operations, Technical Services Group (TSG),Customer Technical Implementation (CTI), Product Management and Sales
- On-boarding new clients on to the STP service - supporting clients/internal/external parties to implement STP with their bank systems
- Helping clients connect with new trading platforms for STP including Thomson Reuters trading platforms (FX Trading, ET and FXall)
- Support clients upgrading to new versions of the software
- Support clients migrations to alternative formats
- Supporting enhancements to the service and client-driven requirements.
- A proven track record trouble shooting and resolving application issues on an electronic trading platform.
- Good understanding of trade delivery workflow
- Good understanding of the financial markets
- A proactive attitude to work and keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to take on extra responsibilities as necessary.
- An understanding of FIX protocol
- Unix (solaris) to Unix administrator level, Good working knowledge of SQL and querying, Web-based application architecture / Java applets
- Advanced network knowledge including TCP/IP networking skills, firewalls and private networks
- Providing documentation/process where necessary to help the team.
- Be able to attend client site when necessary and discuss installations and troubleshooting
- Team Player
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top