Client Service Manager- Large Accounts
The Client Service Manager- Large Accounts is responsible for cultivating and managing account and renewal activities for top accounts in the Enterprise market space, resulting in reaching, and ultimately exceeding renewal targets for the Professional User Services Group. This role drives retention through building value for our clients' investment and partnership with Thomson Reuters.
- Primarily responsible to ensure revenue and customer retention of GoSystem Tax, GoFileRoom (including FirmFlow and AdvanceFlow) and the CS Professional Suite
- Primary responsible to make sure current customers have proper training and understanding of current and future product capabilities and best practices
- Primary responsibility of ensuring the entire customer experience is as positive as possible
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Enterprise Professional Sales group and other Client Service Managers that service the Enterprise market to ensure all aspects of the customers' experience are positive
- Responsible for maintaining and growing total territory value
- Work closely with sales, customer service, technical support and development to ensure all issues reach final resolution
- Provide guidance during mergers and acquisitions to large firms
- Drive continued value and set vision through preparing and presenting respective content (e.g. product roadmaps, product updates, etc) to various audiences, ranging from executive decision makers to front line users
- Discuss products that suit the Enterprise market space and the direction of those products
- Deliver Enterprise story and value
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within assigned firms to understand the firm's decision process
- Assist customers in renewing their Thomson Reuters products by discussing renewal options
- Provide service and basic support to Enterprise GoSystem Tax, and GoFileRoom, AdvanceFlow and CS Professional Suite customers
- Discuss customer bills, renewal prorations, finance agreements, support bills, product invoices and general accounts receivable questions
- Contact customers to solicit feedback regarding their experiences with Thomson Reuters and our products
- Maintain a strong competency in all Enterprise systems, tools, and processes
- Monitor and evaluate the products and activities of the competition
- Prepare reporting and renewal forecasts for assigned territory/clients
- Work towards improving internal processes to better the client experience
- Ensure self-development in regards to understanding and maintaining product knowledge required to support all products and services
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 4 or more years of prior experience in a related field
- Prior demonstrated experience selling, consulting or servicing with large accounting firms
- Prior experience with presenting in front of an audience
- Strong customer service skills
- Prior experience in negotiating and creating win- win solutions between involved parties
- Organized work habits: demonstrating consistency, effort and effectiveness
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Flexibility with scheduling and availability, with accountability during non-working hours including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters' core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top