Client Service Manager - CPL Specialist
Client Service Manager – CPL Specialist
Location: Carrollton, TX
What is the primary purpose of thisrole? How does it contribute to the achievement of overall business objectives?
- Thisposition is responsible for retaining existing clients for our CPL business inorder to achieve client and revenue retention targets. They will also be responsible for specialretention projects that come up on an ad hoc basis.
- Whatare the primary responsibilities and accountabilities of this role?
- Meetsand exceeds targets of increasing customer retention for our CPL business viatelephone based account management along with any special projects assigned bymanagement.
- Reviewsexisting customer accounts, assessing needs, addressing concerns, presentingnew products / services in an effort to secure the renewal.
- Provideshigh quality service and customer support to assigned accounts as defined bymanagement.
- Communicatesand coordinates retention activities with other groups as appropriate.
- Maintainsa working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketingefforts.
- Maintainsknowledge of internal business systems to efficiently gather and researchcustomer information, provide accurate pricing and discount information.
- Accountablefor meeting and maintaining established campaign and/or program .
- Accuratelyreports retention activities on all required reports as requested by managementin a timely fashion.
- Participatesin product and skills training programs as necessary.
SCOPE & IMPACT
- Describefinancial responsibilities (e.g. budget, revenue, OI, gross sales etc). What isthe business impact and geographic scope of role? Detail people managementresponsibilities? (include typical team size).
- Individualcontributor focused on renewing CPL subscriptions along with any specialprojects assigned by management
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL SKILLS &COMPETENCIES
- Whatare the critical skills that a successful incumbent would possess: e.g. fluentin German, expert at unbiased writing, expert decision maker, working knowledgeof risk management, basic awareness of investment banking, expert at mitigatingconflict.
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills including ability to interactprofessionally with internal and external customers.
- Strongcomputer (email) , business system application navigation, and phone skills.
- Professionalattitude and strong service orientation.
- Abilityto overcome objections.
- Highlymotivated with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced,service-driven environment.
- Effectiveanalytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstratedbusiness acumen of the business expansive customer base, products, systems andprocesses end-to-end.
- Strongorganizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
- Whatare the important relationships that strongly influence success? How criticalis the customer relationship?
- Partnersand collaborates with others within Customer Management, Sales, Marketing andother business units supporting customers.
- Keyexternal relationships are with existing clients; may also interact withprospective clients.
CERTIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- Describeany licenses, certifications or educational experiences that are eitherrequired or helpful in performing the role. Designate when required.
- University/collegedegree may be required, equivalent experience may be considered depending onposition/department.
- Highlightthe 3 or 4 key experiences that a successful incumbent would typically possess?
- Experienceworking in a customer service or inside account management environment withheavy phone work.
- Whatare the critical competencies that a successful incumbent would possess?
- Focusingon Customers
- Collaboratingacross Boundaries
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top