Client Service Manager - CPL Specialist
Client Service Manager - CPL Specialist:
This position is responsible for retaining existing clients for our CPL business in order to achieve client and revenue retention targets. They will also be responsible for special retention projects that come up on an ad hoc basis.
- Meets and exceeds targets of increasing customer retention for our CPL
business via telephone based account management along with any special
projects assigned by management.
- Reviews existing customer accounts, assessing needs, addressing concerns,
presenting new products / services in an effort to secure the renewal.
- Provides high quality service and customer support to assigned accounts as
defined by management.
- Communicates and coordinates retention activities with other groups as
- Maintains a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs
and marketing efforts.
- Maintains knowledge of internal business systems to efficiently gather and
research customer information, provide accurate pricing and discount
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining established campaign and/or
- Accurately reports retention activities on all required reports as requested by
management in a timely fashion.
- Participates in product and skills training programs as necessary.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact
professionally with internal and external customers.
- Strong computer (email) , business system application navigation, and phone
- Professional attitude and strong service orientation.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Highly motivated with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced,
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen of the business expansive customer base,
products, systems and processes end-to-end.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Partners and collaborates with others within Customer Management, Sales,
Marketing and other business units supporting customers.
- Key external relationships are with existing clients; may also interact with
- University/college degree may be required, equivalent experience may be
considered depending on position/department.
- Experience working in a customer service or inside account management
environment with heavy phone work.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top