Client Service Manager CPL Specialist
This position is responsible for retaining existing clients for our CPL business in order to achieve client and revenue retention targets. They will also be responsible for special retention projects that come up on an ad hoc basis.
- Meets and exceeds targets of increasing customer retention for our CPL business via telephone based account management along with any special projects assigned by management.
- Reviews existing customer accounts, assessing needs, addressing concerns, presenting new products / services in an effort to secure the renewal.
- Provides high quality service and customer support to assigned accounts as defined by management.
- Communicates and coordinates retention activities with other groups as appropriate.
- Maintains a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts.
- Maintains knowledge of internal business systems to efficiently gather and research customer information, provide accurate pricing and discount information.
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining established campaign and/or program .
- Accurately reports retention activities on all required reports as requested by management in a timely fashion.
- Participates in product and skills training programs as necessary.
- University/college degree may be required, equivalent experience may be considered.
- Strong computer (email) , business system application navigation, and phone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- Professional attitude and strong service orientation.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Highly motivated with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced, service-driven environment.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen of the business expansive customer base, products, systems and processes end-to-end.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top